Invicta Men’s 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch
I have study through internet Invicta Men’s 0076 Pro diver Black.Excellent watch. Yes it is bulky, larger than average,also really nice.It looks really costly quality is nice, you are not dejection when purchase the watch.The band is loving and big i had to take a few links to make it fit and it fits great. If you are looking for a nice bulky watch that’s going to be an attention money grubber this Invicta watch is what your looking for.The watch is gorgeous heavy so don’t be surprised if you put this baby on and your arm gain a bit sore because it’s just not used to the weight. . The black on black colors look nice and brilliant it shines. I love this watch and I would recommend it. Keep in mind it’s not a small watch nor it’s Flame weight.
This is a watch that elegance great and looks like it’s built great, but it weighs about a pound and is immensely bulky. Most Modern divers still use this process as an extra redundancy if a tank gauge fails while at depth.That having been said, divers need to make shocking sure their watch is sooth to say rated for the depth they are descending to.
At a Glance
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable flame-fusion crystal
- brushed and polished black ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour subdials; date function
- Black dial with silver-tone hands and hour markers; luminous; unidirectional bezel; magnified date window
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M)